Abundance Crystal Grid
Today's Therapy Thursday is all about How to Amplify Your intentions for Abundance using a Crystal Grid by the Crazy Wisdom Community Journal using these 5 steps. Perfect for gridding for beginners. Crystals for gridding are most commonly selected by intuition however there are many prosperity stones we will cover in this month's blog.
1. Set Your Intention With all forms of energy work, intention is everything, and perspective matters — “prosperity” and “abundance” can mean different things to each of us. For the sake of simplicity, let’s think of prosperity in the context of wealth and financial well-being, and use that as our intention for the grid.
2. Select Your Grid Pattern Sacred geometry is a school of thought which holds that every aspect of the natural world, including our human existence, is designed by Divine Intelligence using geometric shapes and patterns. This natural phenomenon can be used to guide the flow of energy within your grid by creating a very precise pattern of “ley lines” for the energy to follow.
3. Select Your Crystals Using a minimum of three different crystals or stones is recommended, but feel free to use more or less as your intuition guides you. The three stones have a distinct purpose. A focus stone in the center draws the energy in while concentrating on your intention, amplifies it, and sends it to all the other crystals in the grid. The direction that the energy flows will follow the ley lines in the grid pattern. Only one is needed, and citrine is an ideal choice. The surrounding way stones receive the energy from the center and further enhance it with their own unique vibration. It’s not an exact science, but color rays are believed to be a key contributor. Since green is associated with wealth, abundance, and growth, green crystals make excellent way stones. For balance, an outer circle with an equal number of desire stones will fine tune the energy, bringing it to the ideal state for manifesting the desired result. Any crystal that you might ordinarily wear or use by itself to achieve a particular goal is a good choice, regardless of color.
4. Consecrate Once you’ve collected your elements together, perform your own blessing over the area, the crystals, and yourself. Smudging with sage will cleanse any stagnant or negative energy from all, including yourself.
5. Create & Activate Now you’re ready to create your grid. Remember to stay focused on your intent as you set each crystal in place. Here again, you can reflect on the specific contribution that you would like each crystal to make. Place the focus stone in the middle first, followed by the way stones, and then the desire stones. By working outward from the center, your grid is physically growing as you create it — and so is the energy. If you have any additional crystals, save them for last. Once the grid is complete, you’re ready to activate it. With your wand in hand, start by bringing in the white light of universal love and protection. Visualize it surrounding you and your grid. Direct your full attention on the focus stone in the center, and imagine a brilliant white light radiating from it like a starburst. Once you can see this in your mind’s eye, use your wand to direct the light towards all the other crystals by drawing ley lines between all of them. In other words, use your wand to connect all the dots, while visualizing beams of light bonding the crystals together until every one of them is connected to all the others.