STOP! Did you know some crystals are toxic?
Gem elixirs and EO perfumes infused by crystals are quickly becoming a world wide rage. But did you know there are a tonne of common crystals which contain toxic particles not safe for drinking or rolling onto your skin?
Crystals are beautiful gems from the Earth and by exactly that property they often contain naturally found components such as lead, copper, aluminium, sulphur, mercury and many more not for consumption nasty ingredients.
Please do your research before consuming anything you are not sure about.
Here is a list of the most commonly found crystals that are toxic to our bodies;
Beryls (Emerald, Aquamarine etc.)
There are soooo many more than this so please check before making any elixirs or oils to be applied to the skin or consumed. Most can still be used in mists and diffused just not topical.
Stay safe my gem buddies :)